MCSA: Windows Server 2016
In today’s world, for most of the data centers present in the world, Microsoft Windows server is a mandatory requirement. Windows server 2016 is the latest Microsoft Server operating system and many organizations use Microsoft server as their primary server. Since this is the latest version of Windows server soon organizations will install or upgrade to this version of server, the MCSA 2016 training has a high demand in the market.
There are two pathways to gain a MCSA 2016 Certification as mentioned by the Microsoft.
1. For those who are starting with Windows server 2016, they can attend the MCSA 2016 training and attempt the
70-740: Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
70-741: Networking with Windows server 2016
70-742: Identity and data access with Windows server 2016
2. For those who have the MCSA Server 2012 certification or MCSA server 2008 certification, they can attend the MCSA 2016 Course and take the following exam.
70-743: Upgrading your skills to MCSA Windows server 2016
This is the first step towards gaining the MCSE server 2016 status.
This certification is normally a requirement for the following jobs:
➢ Systems Administrator
➢ Level 1–2 Support Desk
➢ Service Desk Analyst
➢ Technical Consultant
➢ System Support Officer
➢ IT Support Engineer and other Microsoft Client/Server related jobs
Exposure to Microsoft Server technologies
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
70-740: Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
70-741: Networking with Windows server 2016
70-742: Identity with Windows Server 2016
The MCSA 2016 Certification course will cover the following:
➢ Prepare and install Nano Server
➢ Storage options and manage disks and volumes.
➢ Enterprise storage solutions.
➢ Implement and manage Storage Spaces and Data Deduplication.
➢ Install and configure Microsoft Hyper-V.
➢ High availability
➢ Disaster recovery technologies
➢ Plan, create, and manage a failover cluster.
➢ Create and manage deployment images.
➢ Manage, monitor, and maintain virtual machine installations.
➢ Implement an IPv4 and IPv6 network.
➢ Implement DHCP and DNS
➢ Implement and manage IP address management
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
➢ Helpdesk operators
➢ Candidates entering IT job market
➢ First-level network support staff
➢ System engineers and account managers
➢ Individuals seeking MCSA certification
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- · Install, upgrade, and migrate servers and workloads
- · Create, manage, and maintain images for deployment
- Implement Storage Solutions
- · Configure disks and volumes
- · Implement server storage
- · Implement data deduplication
- Implement Hyper-V
- · Install and configure Hyper-V
- · Configure virtual machine (VM) settings
- · Configure Hyper-V storage
- · Configure Hyper-V networking
- Implement Windows Containers
- · Deploy Windows containers
- · Manage Windows containers
- Implement High Availability
- · Implement high availability and disaster recovery options in Hyper-V
- · Implement failover clustering
- · Implement Storage Spaces Direct
- · Manage failover clustering
- · Manage VM movement in clustered nodes
- · Implement Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
- · Maintain server installations
- · Monitor server installations
Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- · Install and configure DNS servers
- · Create and configure DNS zones and records
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- · Install and configure DHCP
- · Implement and Maintain IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- · Implement network connectivity solutions
- · Implement virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess solutions
- · Implement Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- · Implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- · Implement Distributed File System (DFS) and Branch Office solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
- · Implement high performance network solutions
- · Determine scenarios and requirements for implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- · Install and configure domain controllers
- · Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- · Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- · Configure service authentication and account policies
- · Maintain Active Directory
- · Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- · Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- · Configure Group Policy processing
- · Configure Group Policy settings
- · Configure Group Policy preferences
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- · Install and configure AD CS
- · Manage certificates
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
- · Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- · Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- · Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Check All our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
An Azure director frequently serves as part of a larger platoon devoted to enforcing an association’s pall structure. Azure directors also coordinate with other places to deliver Azure networking, security, database, operation development, and DevOps solutions. We prepare practice tests to cover all test conditions, and all sets of practice tests are divided and related
The Windows Server hybrid administrator is tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure also as migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. Azure administrators, enterprise architects, network engineers, Microsoft 365 administrators, and candidates for this exam
AZ-800: Administering Window Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. The AZ-800 course covers designing and implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network monitoring, and security. This course teaches IT, professionals, the way to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid,