Finance for Non-Finance Managers – Executives – Professionals – Course Training
Finance for Non-Finance Professionals Training Course in Dubai
In this course, you will learn how to read and understand key elements of financial statements and reports, such as balance sheets, income statements, and cash flow statements.
Course Availability: Online and Offline Both.
You will also learn how to apply basic financial & accounting principles to budget preparation and analysis.
This course provides you with a unique opportunity to improve your knowledge of finance, make better decisions for the improvement of the business and expand your accounting expertise.
- Interpret and make the decision on financial statements
- Understand, prepare and differentiate between Income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow
- How to identify issues of financial discrepancies in advance
- Prepare a full set of financials for a start-up company
- Know how to fund a business venture
- Know what type of funding to go for and why
- Develop your financial sense
- Find out whether a new project makes financial sense or not
- Ability to prepare accurate budgets
- Take the financial decisions
If you are a manager, executive authority, professional, or accountant with a non-finance background then this course is for you. This course is specially designed concerning finance and accounting for nonfinancial managers.
Check our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews