MCSE 2016 (Windows Server 2016) Certification Course in Dubai
The Course entitled “Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert” or MCSE is a recognized and trusted Windows Server 2016 Microsoft Certification Course designed for the IT professionals and System Engineers to use new technologies and functionalities of Windows Server 2016. Here, we are providing training that helps you to get certified in MSCE to advance your skills and make you proficient at administrating and configuring Computers running on the platform i.e. Microsoft Servers 2016.
Why this Certification is necessary for IT Professionals?
This certification is a must to validate your IT skills needed for the configuration, implementation, and maintenance of the Windows Server.
Working as a Computer System Administrator is a very challenging task, however, to work efficiently, you should have hands-on experience to deal with complexities. This is where the Certification training takes over. The MCSE-certified professionals have lots of opportunities to advance their careers and can participate in various Global Microsoft events such as training, live sessions, etc.
How to Become an MCSE?
The certification requires you to pass 5 courses, the first three courses will get you to earn MCSA certification and the last two courses will finally get you certified in MCSE.
If you want this Certification, you can either pass these exams through self-study ( Isn’t it Challenging?) or seek Professional Training at Rolla Academy in order to have a practical approach and understand skills better.
The only prerequisite for applying for the MCSE Certification Course after having basic IT knowledge and skills is MSCA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) Certification program offered by Microsoft, which is an entry-level Certification in an Information Technology (IT) environment for Microsoft Systems.
The outcome of this Course:
After earning MCSE Certification, along with personal satisfaction, you will probably get Salary hikes and promotions. Open the doors to lucrative career opportunities and benefits like becoming a Microsoft member, attending Microsoft events, conferences, and a lot more.
- Networking Opportunities
- Chances of getting hired
- Advantage of being selected for new opportunities over others
- Company Power
- Job Security
The MCSE Certification Course is intended to develop the skillset required in IT Professionals like developers, consultants, and System Administrator for Windows Server 2016.
Areas, where this Certification will be useful, are:
- Network Support
- Network Management
- Database Design
- Database backup Admin.
- SQL Server Admin
Our Subject Matter Experts:
We provide the best and skilled trainers to deliver concise MCSE certification training to help increase your skillset with the best guidance support. Over 2 decades of proven experience, our trainers have been working hard to deliver the best training at Rolla Academy. They are proficient and have hands on experience in their subjects with excellent academic working experience in the respective fields to provide the best path to help you to succeed in your life.
They will keep guiding right from the beginning till the completion of your MCSE training. Prerequisites needed to get certified in MCSE, different levels of exams, the secret to successful preparation, and managing time. Everything will be taught by our trainers.
Opportunities after MCSE Certification:
If you have MCSE Certification, the following are the Job opportunities waiting for you!
- IS Analyst
- Technical Support Engineer
- Desktop Support Engineer
- MCSE Infrastructure Engineer
- Technical Support Associate
- Windows Server Administrator
- Computer System Analyst
Are you struggling to get promoted in your Company?
If yes, then get the MCSE Certification at Rolla Academy to advance your Career.
We want the best version of you!
Join in now!
Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Install Windows Servers in Host and Compute Environments
- · Install, upgrade, and migrate servers and workloads
- · Create, manage, and maintain images for deployment
- Implement Storage Solutions
- · Configure disks and volumes
- · Implement server storage
- · Implement data deduplication
- Implement Hyper-V
- · Install and configure Hyper-V
- · Configure virtual machine (VM) settings
- · Configure Hyper-V storage
- · Configure Hyper-V networking
- Implement Windows Containers
- · Deploy Windows containers
- · Manage Windows containers
- Implement High Availability
- · Implement high availability and disaster recovery options in Hyper-V
- · Implement failover clustering
- · Implement Storage Spaces Direct
- · Manage failover clustering
- · Manage VM movement in clustered nodes
- · Implement Network Load Balancing (NLB)
- Maintain and Monitor Server Environments
- · Maintain server installations
- · Monitor server installations
Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- · Install and configure DNS servers
- · Create and configure DNS zones and records
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- · Install and configure DHCP
- · Implement and Maintain IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Implement Network Connectivity and Remote Access Solutions
- · Implement network connectivity solutions
- · Implement virtual private network (VPN) and DirectAccess solutions
- · Implement Network Policy Server (NPS)
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- · Implement IPv4 and IPv6 addressing
- · Implement Distributed File System (DFS) and Branch Office solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
- · Implement high performance network solutions
- · Determine scenarios and requirements for implementing Software Defined Networking (SDN)
Identity with Windows Server 2016
- Install and Configure Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS)
- · Install and configure domain controllers
- · Create and manage Active Directory users and computers
- · Create and manage Active Directory groups and organizational units (OUs)
- Manage and Maintain AD DS
- · Configure service authentication and account policies
- · Maintain Active Directory
- · Configure Active Directory in a complex enterprise environment
- Create and Manage Group Policy
- · Create and manage Group Policy Objects (GPOs)
- · Configure Group Policy processing
- · Configure Group Policy settings
- · Configure Group Policy preferences
- Implement Active Directory Certificate Services (AD CS)
- · Install and configure AD CS
- · Manage certificates
- Implement Identity Federation and Access Solutions
- · Install and configure Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS)
- · Implement Web Application Proxy (WAP)
- · Install and configure Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS)
Securing Windows Server 2016
- Implement Server Hardening Solutions
- Configure disk and file encryption
- Implement malware protection
- Protect credentials
- Create security baselines
- Secure a Virtualization Infrastructure
- Implement a Guarded Fabric solution
- Implement Shielded and encryption-supported VMs
- Secure a Network Infrastructure
- Configure Windows Firewall
- Implement a Software Defined Datacenter Firewall
- Secure network traffic
- Manage Privileged Identities
- Implement Just-In-Time (JIT) Administration
- Implement Just-Enough-Administration (JEA)
- Implement Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs) and User Rights Assignments
- Implement Local Administrator Password Solution (LAPS)
- Implement Threat Detection Solutions
- Configure advanced audit policies
- Install and configure Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics (ATA)
- Determine threat detection solutions using Operations Management Suite (OMS)
- Implement Workload-Specific Security
- Secure application development and server workload infrastructure
- Implement a secure file services infrastructure and Dynamic Access Control (DAC)
Check All our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
OVERVIEW: In today’s world, for most of the data centers present in the world, Microsoft Windows server is a mandatory requirement. Windows server 2016 is the latest Microsoft Server operating system and many organizations use Microsoft server as their primary server. Since this is the latest version of Windows server soon organizations will install or
OVERVIEW The N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools. We aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while
New CCNP Enterprise Certification The latest Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise – CCNP Enterprise certification is the next step up from the CCNA certification. The CCNP Enterprise certification indicates advanced knowledge of networking. A CCNP Enterprise can install, configure and troubleshoot LAN and WAN in medium and large enterprise organizations. There are no pre-requisites to