Administering Windows Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure : AZ-800 Training Course
AZ-800: Administering Window Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. The AZ-800 course covers designing and implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network monitoring, and security. This course teaches IT, professionals, the way to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. It also teaches IT Professionals the way to implement and manage hybrid solutions and on-premises such as identity, computing, networking, management, and storage during a Windows Server hybrid environment. This role manages and maintains the workloads off Windows Server IaaS in Azure also as deploying and migrating to Azure. Typically, this role collaborates with Azure administrators, Microsoft 365 administrators, enterprise architects, and network engineers.
For this exam, candidates deploy, secure, configure and update Windows Server workloads using on-premises, hybrid, and cloud technologies. Administrative tools and technologies like Windows Admin Center, Azure Arc, PowerShell, Azure Monitor, Azure Automation Update Management, Azure Policy, Microsoft Defender for Cloud, etc also are used in this role.
What You Will Be Able To To After This Training Course?
Deploy and manage AD DS domain controllers Configure and manage multi-site, multi-domain, and multi-forest environments create and manage AD DS security principals implement and manage hybrid identities managed Windows Server by using domain-based Group Policies Manage Windows Servers and workloads by using Azure services manage Hyper-V and guest virtual machines create and manage containers manage Azure Virtual Machines that run Windows Server Implement on-premises and hybrid network connectivity configured Windows Server file shares
- To use techniques that are administrative in nature and tools in Windows Server.
- How to identify tools used for implementing hybrid solutions, including Windows Admin Center and PowerShell.
- Implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- To implement identity services in Windows Server.
- Integrate Azure AD DS with Azure AD.
- Manage network infrastructure services.
- Configure file servers and storage.
- Manage and maintain Azure VMs running Windows Server.
- Experience with managing Windows Server
- OS and Windows Server workloads in on-premises scenarios, including DNS, AD DS, DFS, File and Storage, and Hyper-V.
- General knowledge of common Windows Server management tools (implied in the first prerequisite).
- Experience with common Windows Server management tools (implied within the first prerequisite).
- Basic knowledge of Azure Active Directory Basic experience with Windows PowerShell
- Basic knowledge of core Microsoft computing, networking, storage, and virtualization technologies.
Deploy and manage AD DS in on premises and cloud environments
Manage Windows Servers and workloads in a hybrid environment
Manage virtual machines and containers
Implement and manage an on-premises and hybrid networking infrastructure
Manage storage and file services
Check All our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
An Azure director frequently serves as part of a larger platoon devoted to enforcing an association’s pall structure. Azure directors also coordinate with other places to deliver Azure networking, security, database, operation development, and DevOps solutions. We prepare practice tests to cover all test conditions, and all sets of practice tests are divided and related
The Windows Server hybrid administrator is tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure also as migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. Azure administrators, enterprise architects, network engineers, Microsoft 365 administrators, and candidates for this exam
AZ-800: Administering Window Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. The AZ-800 course covers designing and implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network monitoring, and security. This course teaches IT, professionals, the way to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid,