The N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools.
We aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while clearing out all kinds of confusions and misconceptions. This makes our students better equipped with the certifications.
Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Small class size: increased instructor interaction
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
➢ Network Technologies
➢ Network Media and Topologies
➢ Network Devices
➢ Network Management
➢ Network Tools
➢ Network Security
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
➢ University students
➢ Helpdesk operators
➢ Candidates entering IT job market
➢ First-level network support staff
1.0 NETWORKING CONCEPTS
- Explain the purposes and uses of ports and protocols
- Explain devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers
- Explain the concepts and characteristics of routing and switching
- Configure the appropriate IP addressing components
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies
- Implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations
- Summarize cloud concepts and their purposes
- Explain the functions of network services.
- Deploy the appropriate cabling solution
- Determine the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
- Explain the purposes and use cases for advanced networking devices
- Explain the purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies
3.0 NETWORK OPERATIONS
4.0 NETWORK SECURITY
5.0 NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING & TOOLS
Check our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
OVERVIEW: In today’s world, for most of the data centers present in the world, Microsoft Windows server is a mandatory requirement. Windows server 2016 is the latest Microsoft Server operating system and many organizations use Microsoft server as their primary server. Since this is the latest version of Windows server soon organizations will install or
OVERVIEW The N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools. We aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while
New CCNP Enterprise Certification The latest Cisco Certified Network Professional Enterprise – CCNP Enterprise certification is the next step up from the CCNA certification. The CCNP Enterprise certification indicates advanced knowledge of networking. A CCNP Enterprise can install, configure and troubleshoot LAN and WAN in medium and large enterprise organizations. There are no pre-requisites to