The N10-007 CompTIA Network+ certification ensures that the successful candidate has the critical knowledge and skills necessary to manage, maintain, troubleshoot, install, operate and configure necessary network infrastructure, describe networking technologies, basic design principles, and adhere to wiring standards and use testing tools.
We aim to impart the skill sets from the basics while clearing out all kinds of confusions and misconceptions. This makes our students better equipped with the certifications.
Expert trainers: imparting real-world experience
Small class size: increased instructor interaction
Basic Computer Knowledge
Candidates can achieve this certification by passing the following exam(s).
➢ Network Technologies
➢ Network Media and Topologies
➢ Network Devices
➢ Network Management
➢ Network Tools
➢ Network Security
This course is likely to add to the employment related skills of the participants. The skills developed are likely to be used in the course of being an employee or working in a business.
➢ University students
➢ Helpdesk operators
➢ Candidates entering IT job market
➢ First-level network support staff
1.0 NETWORKING CONCEPTS
- Explain the purposes and uses of ports and protocols
- Explain devices, applications, protocols and services at their appropriate OSI layers
- Explain the concepts and characteristics of routing and switching
- Configure the appropriate IP addressing components
- Compare and contrast the characteristics of network topologies, types and technologies
- Implement the appropriate wireless technologies and configurations
- Summarize cloud concepts and their purposes
- Explain the functions of network services.
- Deploy the appropriate cabling solution
- Determine the appropriate placement of networking devices on a network and install/configure them
- Explain the purposes and use cases for advanced networking devices
- Explain the purposes of virtualization and network storage technologies
- Compare and contrast WAN technologies
3.0 NETWORK OPERATIONS
4.0 NETWORK SECURITY
5.0 NETWORK TROUBLESHOOTING & TOOLS
Check All our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
An Azure director frequently serves as part of a larger platoon devoted to enforcing an association’s pall structure. Azure directors also coordinate with other places to deliver Azure networking, security, database, operation development, and DevOps solutions. We prepare practice tests to cover all test conditions, and all sets of practice tests are divided and related
The Windows Server hybrid administrator is tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure also as migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. Azure administrators, enterprise architects, network engineers, Microsoft 365 administrators, and candidates for this exam
AZ-800: Administering Window Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. The AZ-800 course covers designing and implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network monitoring, and security. This course teaches IT, professionals, the way to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid,