Graphic Design Course in Dubai
Graphic design is an art with a purpose. It involves a creative and systematic plan to solve a problem or achieve certain objectives, with the use of images, symbols, or even words. It is visual communication and the aesthetic expression of concepts and ideas using various graphical elements and tools.
This graphic design course in Dubai opens the door to endless possibilities of visual imagination especially in the field of Print, Web, and Visual media.
Graphic Design Training in Dubai Overview
This training shows students the universe of graphic design and teaches them how to do visual communication with their design. You will be taught how things work in the professional world like concept visualization, planning of the project, and implementing designs. All of this will be taught in the industry-standard software that is used by professionals and experts. Even if you know a little and want to hone your skills, this graphic course is best for you. All students will be taught Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign software which are used by most companies and designers. This course enables students to start a career in Graphic Designing with enormous opportunities as the demand for designers increases due to digitalization.
Who Should Join This Graphics Design Study Program?
- All creatives with a desire for visual presentation and illustrations.
- Job-seekers who need to develop a portfolio for a full-time Graphic Designer position.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to design graphics for their own companies such as unique presentations, logos, business cards, or digital and print media advertisements, web and app designs, etc.
- Those who are looking for a career change.
- Hobbyists who love to imagine, create and design.
- Freelancers who would like to work from the comfort of their homes doing graphic design for clients all over the world.
Some other Designing Related Courses that we offer:
Adobe Photoshop is the predominant photo editing and manipulation software in the market. Its uses range from full featured editing of large batches of photos to creating intricate digital paintings and drawings that mimic those done by hand
- Lesson 1: Introduction To Adobe Photoshop
- Lesson 2: Getting Started with Photoshop
- Lesson 3: Working with Images
- Lesson 4: RESIZING & CROPPING IMAGES
- Lesson 5: WORKING WITH BASIC SELECTIONS
- Lesson 6: GETTING STARTED WITH LAYERS
- Lesson 7: PAINTING IN PHOTOSHOP
- Lesson 8: PHOTO RETOUCHING
- Lesson 9: INTRODUCTION TO COLOR CORRECTION
- Lesson 10: USING QUICK MASK MODE
- Lesson 11: WORKING WITH THE PEN TOOL
- Lesson 12: CREATING SPECIAL EFFECTS
- Lesson 13: EXPORTING YOUR WORK
Adobe Illustrator is a program used by both artists and graphic designers to create vector images. These images will then be used for company logos, promotional uses or even personal work, both in print and digital form.Jun 13, 2014
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Adobe Illustrator
- Lesson 2: Working with Documents
- Lesson 3: Drawing and Transforming Objects
- Lesson 4: Making and Saving Selections
- Lesson 5: Working with Shapes and Objects
- Lesson 6: Working with Colour
- Lesson 7: Gradients, Pattern Fills, and Blends
- Lesson 8: Points and Paths
- Lesson 9: Working with Paths
- Lesson 10: Working with Layers
- Lesson 11: Working with Type
- Lesson 12: Drawing and Painting
- Lesson 13: Illustrator Effects
- Lesson 14: Symbols
- Lesson 15: Exporting Your Work
Adobe InDesign. Adobe InDesign is a desktop publishing software application produced by Adobe Systems. It can be used to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazines, newspapers, presentations, books and ebooks.
- Lesson1: Introduction
- Lesson 2: Colour Modes
- Lesson 3: InDesign Essentials
- Lesson 4: Essential Tools In InDesign
- Lesson 5: Essential Objects
- Lesson 6: Organizing Objects & Books
- Lesson 7: Introduction To Pages & Templates
- Lesson 8: Text, Layers, Tables And Others
- Lesson 9: Printing And Exporting Options
- Lesson 10: Creating Template
Check our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
Rolla Academy provides the training Course designed for Professional engineers, designers, and contractors across the electrical, mechanical and plumbing disciplines, or even students who want to learn the Revit software can opt for the course. We aim to provide the training program to Engineers to help them learn, create and modify 3D Revit Design and
Every webpage you look at is written in a language called HTML. You can think of HTML as the skeleton that gives every webpage structure. In this course, we’ll use HTML to add paragraphs, headings, images, and links to a webpage. HTML (HyperText Markup Language) training guides the candidate who desires to learn the basics
The training course is intended for those who want to learn and understand the fundamentals of Adobe Photoshop to edit photos, create unique compositions, and design their own graphics to make themselves skilled and confident using this excellent graphic editor. The trainers will provide a hands-on demonstration to learn the key features and tools of