IELTS General / Academic:
The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is internationally popular and is considered to be one of the topmost English language tests worldwide.
If you wish to relocate to any English speaking country, it becomes a mandate to take an English language proficiency test. IELTS is widely accepted around the globe throughout organizations and institutions including in Australia, UK, US, Canada, and New Zealand.
IELTS is available in two forms: Academic (for those who wish to apply for higher education) and General (for those who wish to migrate for work purposes). The exam results are scaled between 1 to 9 bands which determine and validate your proficiency in four skills: Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. A candidate’s score report is valid for two years.
The course covers both Academic and General IELTS Exams. You can receive winning advice and tactics for all modules: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and show off your language abilities. Ace your IELTS test and achieve a higher band score.
About IELTS Exam:
- The Exam comprises of four skills: Listening, Writing, Reading and Speaking
- Listening & Speaking Modules are same for both General & Academic.
- Writing Task 1 is different but Writing task 2 is same for both.
- Reading task is different for both except for 1 section.
- The total duration of IELTS is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- The scoring pattern is based on a band scale of 0 to 9.
- You get separate time allocated for each paper and you must complete that test in the same assigned time frame.
- The speaking test is conducted on a different day, either before or after your remaining 3 test papers.
What will I learn?
- Be familiar with all parts of the IELTS Academic or General test.
- Learn all the tips and tricks for Academic & General IELTS Exam to confidently crack the IELTS test with practice activities & practice tests and get the desired result.
- In – depth task type analysis – learn how to use all four skills: Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing.
- Achieve learning outcomes for Band 7+ in every section.
- Successfully overcome IELTS Listening traps.
- Effectively scan keyword sentences and understand key question strategies for IELTS Reading
- Writing advice and recommendations
- Grow fluency and conversational skills for IELTS Speaking.
- Know how to use lexical resource in order to get a higher band score.
- Time management strategies for score improvement.
- Assignments to test your knowledge with feedback and advice.
- Understand how IELTS examiners give band score
- Age should be at least 16
- A valid passport of your country of origin/ country of residence
- Intention to study in UK/ USA/ Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand OR
- Plan to emigrate to Canada/ Australia/ New Zealand
- A minimum of Intermediate level English
- Ability to actively and consistently participate
Any professional or student who wants to validate her or his proficiency in the English language and has set a goal of working or studying in any of the English speaking countries can attend this IELTS Exam Prep Course.
IELTS | Training Institute in Dubai
IELTS General / Academic:
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Rolla Academy Dubai
Course Provider URL: https://rollaacademydubai.com/
More Courses You Might Like
IELTS General / Academic: Description: The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is internationally popular and is considered to be one of the topmost English language tests worldwide. If you wish to relocate to any English speaking country, it becomes a
Description: Business English focuses on essential knowledge you need for improved communication, using the English Language at your work. It is an ESL course for those who want to improve their way of professional communication with English in their various business scenarios. Course Highlights: This course will guide you through various situations at work –you
Spoken English: Description: This course will give you a detailed and thorough knowledge of English Language and Grammar. It will give you the ability to understand English better and the confidence to speak and write English more fluently and accurately. If you are looking to solve communication problems in education, at work place or in