Business English focuses on essential knowledge you need for improved communication, using the English Language at your work. It is an ESL course for those who want to improve their way of professional communication with English in their various business scenarios.
- This course will guide you through various situations at work –you will learn English grammar, public speaking, listening, writing and vocabulary.
- You will learn from extensive course materials like list of business English vocabulary, example sentences from real business situations, verbs, writing formal emails, giving feedback and much more.
- The detailed lectures with tips and examples will improve your communication skills for any professional scenario.
- Whether you want to improve your English language skills for your current job or you’re looking for a new job that requires Business English, this course will be of great help!
What will I learn?
- How to become a First Class Communicator in everyday professional situations
- Develop real – world business skills for meetings, presentations and communicating on call.
- Develop interpersonal skills like interviews, talking to other employees, employers and clients, as well as how to introduce oneself professionally.
- Learn about vocabulary, grammar, writing skills necessary to succeed in the English – speaking business world.
- Write your Business English emails faster, avoid common email errors, and communicate more professionally.
- Influence, inform and persuade your reader by choosing the best speaking and writing style.
- Master your professional English skills for business situations like meetings, negotiations, giving feedback and more.
- Improve your career opportunities by becoming an expert in speaking English
- Need at least an intermediate level of English proficiency.
- Dedication with ambition to improve your English Language skills.
- Professionals looking to improve their English language skills for Business purpose.
- Job seekers.
- Academy Course Completion Certificate included with course fees.
- KHDA attested certificate at a nominal cost.
- Describing People
- Discussing Appropriate Conversation Topics
- Exchanging Information on the Phone
- Checking & Clarifying Facts & figures
- Clearing up Misunderstandings
- Making Polite Requests & Enquiries
- Using the Language of Making Decisions
- Holding Crisis Meetings
- Talking About Experiences-Engaging In
- Small Talk
- Delivering a Presentation
- Discussing Solutions to Problems
- Telephone Conversations
- Extracts From Meetings Business Travel Conversations
- Business People Talking About Strengths & Weaknesses of Emerging Economies.
- Problems with Products
- Gathering Information from a Presentation Feedback on the Phone
- People Talking About Their Attitudes to Meetings
- Listening To People Complaint
- Getting Advice from a Conversation
Business English | Training Institute in Dubai
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Rolla Academy Dubai
Course Provider URL: https://rollaacademydubai.com/
More Courses You Might Like
IELTS General / Academic: Description: The IELTS or the International English Language Testing System is a standardized English language proficiency test for non-native English speakers. It is internationally popular and is considered to be one of the topmost English language tests worldwide. If you wish to relocate to any English speaking country, it becomes a
Description: Business English focuses on essential knowledge you need for improved communication, using the English Language at your work. It is an ESL course for those who want to improve their way of professional communication with English in their various business scenarios. Course Highlights: This course will guide you through various situations at work –you
Spoken English: Description: This course will give you a detailed and thorough knowledge of English Language and Grammar. It will give you the ability to understand English better and the confidence to speak and write English more fluently and accurately. If you are looking to solve communication problems in education, at work place or in