Talk with a Consultant
Hi! Click one of our member below to chat on WhatsApp
Before we explore how to learn python to get into data science, let us first understand python, why we choose python as the most suitable for solving Data Science/Data Analytics problems. If you want to learn python online face to face or offline in Dubai, then join Python Course Dubai. You can start from basic Python and then move on to the advanced version.
Python is interpreted, Object Oriented (based around data) high-level (easier for humans to understand) Programming language with dynamic semantics, it is widely used for:
Beside these it has wide popularity in Data Science i.e. data visualization, AI and Machine learning etc.
When it comes to Data Science, We need some sort of programming language or tool, like Python, although there are other tools for data science like R and MATLAB but why we choose Python over other languages, we will discuss in this blog. Data Science deals with a large amount of Data (often called Big Data), its main function in companies is to help in decision making, How the company decides its working/growth that wholly depends on its past experience data. In that sense, as everything in the modern world is fast, the data scientist must be fast too. So, he/she doesn’t have time to program 30 classes in Java just to extract some information from a database. Therefore the use of effective libraries in Python makes everything efficient and easier.
1. Easy to learn: It is the most user-friendly, simple and easy to learn as compared to other data science programming languages. Due to its user-friendly nature, anyone or everyone can learn it in a couple of hours or days (no wonder!).
2. Go-to language: It is the most popular and widely used data science language and is among the first things recruiters search for in a data Scientist’s Skill set.
3. Scalability: Unlike other programming languages, such as R, Python excels greater when it comes to scalability, it is faster than other languages like MATLAB and Stata. Among all available languages, Python is the leader in scaling.
4. High in Demand: As python became a solution in many different areas, Python programmers/developers are in high in demand. If you have the right skills, you can land ample of Jobs in 2021.
5. Libraries and Frameworks: It has hundreds of different libraries and frameworks. Using these libraries, one can do almost everything to solve data Science problems.
Some of the python libraries are:
6. Jobs and Growth: Due to its versatility, it opens multiple career opportunities for Data Scientists. Jobs waiting for a good python programmers/developers are:
Jobs waiting for a good python programmers/developers are:
7. Python Developer Salary in Data Science: The Average Python Developer Salaries in the world range from $110,840 per year to $52,857 per year.
Look at these Stats:
Let us try and do one Program:
In this programming we are using Jupyter Notebook where we code in python using its one of the famous libraries i.e. Matplotlib to show Simple Line Graph.
To conclude Python can be said to be one of the very high in demand languages for designations like:
The requirement for these positions is also soaring. So, do not wait and start learning Python at Rolla Academy Dubai.
Business Name: Rolla Academy Dubai
Our Address: Al Tawhidi Building – 201 – 2 Al Mankhool Road – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
Google Maps: https://g.page/RollaAcademy?share