Hardware And Networking
What you will learn:
- All the fundamentals needed to start a career in IT hardware
- Demonstrate competence in knowledge in the basics of computer technology, networking, and security
- Learn to work with hardware, peripherals, networking, and security components
- Understand the basics of preventative maintenance, basic networking, installation, troubleshooting and communication skills
Career & Study Outcomes
Introduction to Computer
- The basic building blocks of a computer system ‐ the CPU , the Arithmetic & Logical Unit .The binary numbers as a language which computer understands, interprets and processes. The Input & Output devices as means of communication with the Computer system.
- Number System: Why Binary numbers are used, Binary, Decimal and Hexadecimal number system; Conversion from decimal and hexadecimal to Binary and vice versa.
- The concept of hardware & the software ‐ the two main components of a computer system. The data & the information. The importance of information flow & its impact on growth & productivity.
- Study of ATX System, Pentium, Core, Core 2 Cord, Core 2 Duo, I3, I5,I7 ,i9 , Xeon Processor
- Basics of Processor and CPU Block Diagram of Computer and Computer Generation.
- Motherboards, Chipset and Controllers, BIOS and the Boot Process
- Computer Memory : SDRAM , DDR1 ,DDR2,DDR3,DDR4
- IDE and SATA Devices: Hard Disk Drive and CD/DVDs Drives, SCSI Devices
- Expansion Cards‐ LAN Card, IDE Card , VGA and SVGA Cards, Sound Card, Interface Cards, I/O cards, Video Cards, USB Card, Fire‐Wire Cards, Internal Ports, Cables and Connector Types.
Architecture of PC Peripherals
- Switch Mode Power Supply: Discrete components, principle of operation SMPS
- Monitors: CRT, LCD and LED Displays
- Hard Disk Drive: IDE,SATA,SSD,iSCSI,SAS and Its construction, basic principle of operation, disk drive types, installation, cables, connectors and jumper details, formatting and managing hard disk drive, Various interface standards.
- Input and Output devices : keyboard , mouse , display
- Printer: Types & components of printers, printer interface with computer, principle of operation of Laser and Inkjet printers, various mechanical sub‐assemblies, general maintenance aspects
Assembly and disassembly of PC and Laptop
Introduction and Installation of Operating Systems and Softwares
- Concept of BIOS, POST its error codes and their interpretation
- Operating System concepts, definition, Batch processing, Time Sharing, Real Time, Multi‐tasking, Multi‐Programming, Computer Networks, Distributed Processing
- Steps in the booting process
- Basic DOS commands, internal and external commands Basic file commands
- Detailed description of CMOS setup and meaning of its various setting CMOS password setting.
- System files FAT and NTFS, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 , Windows 10, RedHat Linux and Multi Boot Operating System.
- Device Installation Graphics Card, Sound Card, LAN Card, Wireless LAN Card, External Drive, Flash Cards, Web Camera, Mobile Devices, Pen Drive, Firewire Cards, Modem, Plotter, Wireless LAN, Access Point etc.
- Installation of software drivers , necessary software’s , other required software’s and games
- Discovering the new features, Installing Windows 10 , navigating the system.
- Evaluating alternate installation options.
- Discovering the features, navigating the system.
- Evaluating alternate installation options, ensuring optimal configurations.
- Troubleshooting and restoring, creating and modifying security boundaries.
- Configuring and controlling user environments, customizing user account control.
- Encrypting drives and devices.
- Configuring TCP/IP functionality, network location awareness, connecting to wireless networks.
- Sharing and accessing resources, accessing the enterprise remotely.
- Leveraging built in technologies, monitoring and analyzing applications.
- Ensuring application compatibility.
General troubleshooting and maintenance
Introduction to Networks
Media and Connectors
Overview of Wireless Network
Introduction to Wireless LAN
Check All our reviews on Google Here: Rolla Academy Dubai Reviews
More Courses You Might Like
An Azure director frequently serves as part of a larger platoon devoted to enforcing an association’s pall structure. Azure directors also coordinate with other places to deliver Azure networking, security, database, operation development, and DevOps solutions. We prepare practice tests to cover all test conditions, and all sets of practice tests are divided and related
The Windows Server hybrid administrator is tasked with integrating Windows Server environments with Azure services and managing Windows Server in on-premises networks. This role manages and maintains Windows Server IaaS workloads in Azure also as migrating and deploying workloads to Azure. Azure administrators, enterprise architects, network engineers, Microsoft 365 administrators, and candidates for this exam
AZ-800: Administering Window Server Hybrid Core Infrastructure. The AZ-800 course covers designing and implementing, and managing core Azure networking infrastructure, Hybrid Networking connections, load balancing traffic, network routing, private access to Azure services, network monitoring, and security. This course teaches IT, professionals, the way to manage core Windows Server workloads and services using on-premises, hybrid,