The Burj Al Arab is a luxury hotel located in the city of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Managed by the Jumeirah hotel group, it is one of the tallest hotels in the world, although 39% of its total height is made up of non-occupiable space. Burj Al Arab stands on an artificial island that is 280 m from Jumeirah Beach and is connected to the mainland by a private curving bridge. The shape of the structure is designed to resemble the sail of a ship. It has a helipad near the roof, at a height of 210 m above ground. Wikipedia
The Leadership & Management Course at Rolla Academy Dubai will give you an understanding of how to lead and manage your team. This course will teach you how to guide your team in managing unpredictable situations and also how to help them develop and perform at their best. Information can be found here
- Participants will be able to use the tools and techniques that Rolla Academy has provided by the end of the course.
- Develop the skills required to manage and supervise your team members.
- Provide constructive and appropriate guidance to help them manage their performance.
- Create a leadership style that inspires team members.
- Communicate effectively at all levels.
- Make arrangements for coaching and delegation to improve the performance of team members.