Management & Leadership
- Using company’s appraisal system to the best of its performance
- Set an appraisal system for your team members using objective / interactive feedback
- Setting up strategies to ease difficult conversations & discuss quarrelsome issues without damaging relationships
- Explain the necessity for goal setting and leading your team on the path of continuous progress.
- How to keep control over difficult conversations.
- Effective communication to recognise different requirements.
- Define strategies for effective communication with various people
- Trust & rapport building is required to earn the loyalty of your team and they can be open and honest.
- Leverage questioning and listening techniques to aid operational effectiveness.